Your Defense and Intelligence Career Center
Hot Jobs, Recruiting News, Misc
- Read // Hot Jobs – Full-Time and Part-Time Online Faculty – Intelligence Studies – American Public University System (APUS)
- Read // Hot Jobs – Leidos’ Surveillance and Reconnaissance Group (SRG) seeks wide range of professionals in Metro DC area
- Read // Hot Jobs – Geospatial Engineer/Developer – Northern Virginia
- Read // Hot Jobs – Career Fairs: BWI/Baltimore, Chevy Chase, San Antonio and Virginia Beach
- Read // Hot Jobs – Boeing seeks Dallas-Fort Worth Aerospace Professionals
- Read // Hot Jobs – Cleared Financial Management Advisors
- Read // Hot Jobs – FMV Professionals / Metro DC
- Read // Hot Jobs – Experienced Federal Financial Statement Auditor (Supervisor)
- Read // Hot Jobs – Intelligence Support to SOF/SOCOM
- Read // Careers Education / June and July 2015 Courses – Bill Golden presents ‘Careers in Defense and Intelligence’ – Northern Virginia Community College, Manassas and Woodbridge, Virginia
- Read // Bill Golden’s News, Notes and Stuff – Defense and Intelligence Careers
How do Hot Jobs get listed above? When an employer posts their job online for $99 or is the Employer of the Week or sponsors an EMail Blaster campaign then we highlight those jobs throughout our blogs, across social media, in our newsletter and include jobs in our online job postings. Employers of the Week also get broadcast and listed on all of our webpages.
Add or Edit your Resume
- Option: You can also send it to Resumes@IntelligenceCareers.com and we will add or update it for you.
- Need Assistance? Contact us.
Note: If you email us a resume we do not automatically add it to the resume database. We review resumes to look for relevance to skillsets needed by the defense and intelligence industries — which includes a wide range of skillsets, technologies and certifications. Employers that use our website to find professionals rarely can hire non-U.S. citizens or Green Card holders. Have a military or government background, or speak a foreign language, or have a security clearance? If yes then we very much look forward to receiving your resume.
Our resume database is searchable by firms and organizations that do business with the U.S. Department of Defense or have a relationship that supports the U.S. Department of Defense.
Services for Employers and Recruiters
Visit our USACareerEvents.com website:
We promote events by quality providers of career fairs and job fairs.
Need an Open House or Invitational Event? We can do that.
IntelligenceCareers, Inc. (ICi), is a Virginia corporation founded by Bill Golden.
IntelligenceCareers, Inc. (ICi) started in 1996 as an email newsletter, then became a website in 1997 known as the ‘Intelligence and Information Systems Analyst (VDSA)’. The name and weburl IntelligenceCareers.com was registered in early 1999, with incorporation following in 2000.
ICi also recruits under the names USADefenseIndustryJobs.com, USAJobZoo.com and ICConx.com.
Bill Golden is a career Army Military Intelligence officer, having retired in 1996. Specialties: Order-of-Battle Analysis, Linguistics and SIGINT. Almost two-thirds of Bill’s career was spent in service overseas in Asia and Europe in operational positions. You can reach Bill at WGolden@IntelligenceCareers.com.
Robin is our Senior Customer Service Rep. Robin has been with ICi since 1999. You can reach Robin at CustomerService@IntelligenceCareers.com.
Britta Janitschek is our Candidate Outreach Director is Britta, and joined us in 2000. Britta has literally traveled the world going to events to meet candidates and to educate them as to the many opportunities available to them. You can reach Britta at BJanitschek@IntelligenceCareers.com.
SnailMail: IntelligenceCareers.com, PO Box 6031, Woodbridge VA 22195-6031.
No One Gets Left Behind, created by disabled veterans with Grammy songwriter, NBC The Voice star, a Navy SEAL, and a beloved contestant from The Biggest Loser.